In this tutorial you’ll learn a few tips and tricks to help composite Cinema 4D 3D renders into footage using Adobe After Effects!
• Quickly setting up our 3D object in Cinema 4D, matching lighting, camera view of our footage.
• Discussing imperfections you may find in video footage and how to apply those imperfections to your 3D footage
• Color correcting your 3D render to match the colors in your video footage
• Completing a full comp color grade to help unify the 3D render and footage
• Adding vignettes to lead a viewers eye to the hero of the scene
Love our Content? Join our Mailing List!