Dive into this in depth rock sculpting tutorial workflow for 3D Modeling in 3DCoat Voxels, ZBrush and Modo for Gaming and Film VFX
You’ll Learn :
1. Create Basic shape in 3DCoat using voxels primitives.
2. Begin the sculpting process in 3DCoat
3. Techniques for achieving a very natural look by subtractive voxel rock sculpting
4. Techniques for sculpting cracks in voxels using plane tool
5. Voxel surfacing techniques in 3DCoat using stencils and extrude
6. ZBrush technique for sculpting photographed cracks into the model using alpha and dragrect tool
7. Zbrush Noisemaker model surfacing techniques
8. Poly reduction using ZBrush Decimation Master
9. Creating UV’s using ZBrush UV Master
10. Using Modo to create the texture
11. Using Modo to create multiple occlusion layers to bring out cracks
12. Using Modo to highlight rock edges using occlusion layers
13. Using Modo to bake textures and normal maps
14. Assembly and display of the real-time ready 3D asset in Marmoset Toolbag.