Mery, the free character for animator is available for Maya Users
Meryproject.com and all their content is the property of Jose Manuel García Alvarez and Antonio Méndez Lora.
- You can use the character for practise and educational purposes.
- You can use the character to show your work in your demo reel, portfolio, on your website, etc.
- You can’t use the character rig or any part of it for commercial purpose, like short films, movies or any content with financial gain.
- You can’t use the character rig without giving the appropriate credits for “meryproject.com” in your works. You must put the credits into the video or the description.
- You can’t use the character rig to create any pornographic, sexually explicit, violent, racist or otherwise immoral content.
Meryproject.com won’t be responsible for the content made with the character.
- You can’t assign licenses or sublicenses for this character rig or any part of it.
Meryproject.com is allowed to show and publish any work created with the character, including work that has already been published. We may or may not contact you. We will never use this content for financial gain, but only for personal and/or promotional use.