Marc is an artist and entrepreneur with 10 years of experience in the video game industry. Originally from Montreal Canada, he migrated to the US at the age of 22 to join Blizzard Entertainment and went on to work on titles such as Project Titan, StarCraft 2 and Heroes of the Storm as both a 3D artist and concept artist.
He is also the CEO and founder of Cubebrush.co, a marketplace that allows users to sell and buy digital art resources such as tutorials, 3D models, textures, brushes and more. In his constant quest to help and contribute to the art world, he produces and sells his own art tutorials, runs a popular YouTube art channel under the same name (cubebrush) and has been mentoring hundreds of artists of all skill levels for a few years now.
2009-2015 – Blizzard Entertainment
– “Project Titan” – Senior 2D/3D Artist
– “StarCraft 2: Legacy of the Void” – Senior 3D Artist
– “Heroes of the Storm” – Senior 3D Artist
2006-2009 – Behaviour Interactive
– “KA” (cancelled) – Concept Artist
– “Bad Sheep” (cancelled) – 2D/3D Artist
– “Untitled” (prototype) – 2D/3D Artist
Marc Brunet will be one of Our 14 speakers at IAMAG.CO Master Classes 16 in Paris