Fabricio Chamon presents a demonstration of his new tool, Houdini to Substance Painter.
Love our Content? Join our Mailing List!
HDAs to simplify the back and forth between the two apps, features:
– One-click “send” and one-click “create materials” buttons
– Simple, artist friendly UI
– Material setup follows PBR guidelines (to ensure matching renders)
– Support for Single/Multiple texture sets (by UDIMs, by attributes)
– Support for Color ID masks
– Customizable, asset-based texture paths
– Auto create OGL texture display (even for UDIMs)