We’re proud to unveil a special Funding program to support artists who can’t afford to join IAMAG Master Classes 18
Artists can apply to get a funded ticket, filling this form
As a Funder, you can be listed as a donator, or, if you represent a company, get your logo at the event, get social sponsored messages, or featured before all Master Classes Videos as a reward of your donation.
Check the FAQ below the post, use the Chat or Contact us if you’ve any questions
Fund an Artist
IAMAG will support 15% of the price of each tickets.
Who is Supporting The Art Community, so far?
Drip is Kickstarter’s latest tool for artists and creators to fund and build community around their creative practice. With Drip, people subscribe to support creators on an ongoing basis. In return, creators open the door to their creative practice — by sharing their process, notes from the field, in-progress previews, and other rewards. It’s a way for creators to build a community of dedicated and meaningful support around the work they make.
Kickstarter is the world’s largest funding community for creative projects — everything from films, games, and music to art, design and technology. Since its launch in 2009, 14 million people have pledged over $3.5 billion on Kickstarter, funding more than 138,000 creative projects. Kickstarter is a Public Benefit Corporation based in Brooklyn, with a team of about 130 people.
Goblin’s WAY – JBMonge Studio
Jean-Baptiste Monge illustrator / Character Designer
Check Jean Baptiste Monge’s Store
Add your studio or Company Here
Support The Art Community and get featured here and during our Event
– Collecting funds for free tickets will start Feb 8th and ends February 16th Midnight, Paris Time
– All tickets will be dispatched to artists February 19th after the selection process
Can I know who’ll get the ticket I’ve donated for ?
What are the rewards I’ll get with my donation ?
– If you don’t want to remain anonymous, Donors name will be associated with each ticket
– ONE Daily Full Pass Ticket : Get your Logo on this page
– Fund ONE 3-Day Full Pass Ticket : Get your Logo on this page and Master Class Partner Communication + Text
– Fund TWO 3-DAy Full Pass Tickets + Get your Logo on this page and Master Class Partner Communication + Text + Links
– Fund FOUR 3-DAY Full Pass Tickets + Get your Logo and Master Class Partner Communication + Text + Links + Social Announcement
– Fund FOUR Full Pass Tickets + 15 Visitors Tickets : Get your Logo and Master Class Partner Communication + Text + Links + Social Announcement + Article
– Fund Eight Full Pass Tickets + 15 Visitors Tickets : Get your Logo and Master Class Partner Communication + Text + Links + Social Announcement + Article + Supporter Logo Before Master Classes Videos
Pre-Funded Ticket Application for Artists
How do Apply?
– You need to fill the application form before March 1st 2018
How will you pick the artists that will get pre-funded Tickets?
– We’ll have a careful selection process and we would like to give priorities to :
– Last year students
– Freelancers who start their carrer
-Talented new artists
– We could request some proofs, like ID and Student Card before giving the funded ticket
What’s included, What’s not?
– We’ll give you a funded pass for the event
– Accommodations are not included